Wednesday 12 September 2012

September

September has started which is becoming the dreaded month of the year. I love July and August 6 weeks with my family bubble together then September turns up and the bubble bursts. School and pre school start again leaving me with one or two children at home depending on the day and time. John also goes back to work after having 6 weeks off. The house seems so quiet now especially this year as Ebby my 2 year old has gone away to grandma's for a week and the only child left with me is a sleeping 6 month old. The house is far to quiet after the adventure of the last 6 weeks. So yesterday I handed over my 5 year old to her new teacher, looking very smart ready for a new year with new rules and to learn more. She's a smart cookie although she has to work at it she loves to be praised and to get her to motivate her is simple with a bit of praise. Bethany 4 years old is much different she is pure stubborn and if she doesn't want to do something then she just will not as much as you bribe her or praise her nothing works. I do hope her reception teacher is ready for her. When Ebs 2yrs gets back from Grannies she's off to preschool on Tuesdays and Friday mornings. She plays up everytime she is dropped off but I persuasive and one day I'll be upset because she doesn't want mummy to take her in anymore. I just can't believe how fast time is turning and my girls are growing up time really needs to slow right down so that I can enjoy them without rushing with the mundane daily rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment